Whether you are considering developing an Android-powered application from the ground up or need to provide cross-platform compatibility of your existing app driven by a single mobile platform, WebXVision can address these needs by delivering:
- 1. Native Android Apps
- 2. Hybrid HTML5 Apps
The offering spans custom web service engineering, third-party software integration, and mobile application development resulting in a seamless end-to-end solution facilitating continuity of critical business processes.
A comprehensive ecosystem spanning a set of middleware, core applications, and an SDK, the Android technology stack is a robust development platform for designing feature-rich, highly-usable and engaging applications that delight users.
Aligning with Android Development Best Practices
We believe the success of a mobile application significantly depends on understanding the mobile principles and target OS specifics. We know what it takes to craft a great app that is feature-rich, speedy, adaptive and responsive, as well as visually compelling, and that delivers consistent and enjoyable user experience. These are also the core principles underlying the Android-based app development as set forth in the dedicated developer guidelines:
- Compatibility - depending on the devices you are targeting, we will ensure the developed app runs as expected across a range of selected devices and fully utilizes their embedded hardware like camera, microphone, touch sensor, GPS modules, etc. Although the Android applications can work on a variety of devices aimed at a wide end-user audience, providing best user experience through compatibility and seamless hardware support poses a big challenge.
- Responsive Design - we develop Android applications so that they provide an optimal viewing experience irrespective of the device specifics, requiring minimum manipulations from a user — be it resizing, panning, or scrolling.
- Performance - when designing an application, we thoroughly analyze various conditions that may affect the future app behavior on targeted devices, leading to slow performance and high battery consumption rate, and incorporate relevant preventive mechanisms.
- Seamlessness - we make sure the application provides for positive user interaction experience enabling smooth user journeys in accomplishing their goals
- Unified look and feel - Visual and functional ubiquity and recognizability across disparate devices are essential characteristics of a business viable Android app. Our expertise in complex visual presentation supporting advanced graphics processing on Android-enabled devices adds extra value to achieving rich user experience.
- Quality Assurance - Prior to delivering an Android app ready to be deployed on a device, we duly test it on an Android simulator for compatibility, responsiveness, performance, and consistency, thus assuring it is prepared for submission to the Google Play Store.